Like the profile picture, although it seems you are just bragging you obtained a piece of Norms glass art! lol On my bucket list!

When they added the Caribbean to business class lounge access they also added Mexico, have used it so can confirm and is on their website. Also Canada is on the list. AA also allows lounge access on some domestic Flagship class flights, longer such as JFK to LAX or some Hawaii Flights.

I keep saying I am going to fly less but again will be 100k with Alaska Airlines which equals Oneworld Emerald. I fly a lot of AA (and earn Alaska miles and status) and some think I should go to AA! I am not a quitter! I of course I have the Alaska Airlines card which is considered the best for airline miles and partner use. The other card I like is my Amex Platinum, although their lounges have gotten a lot busier they have premium drinks and some have some pretty good food spreads. Issue with the AE card is that you have to spend $75k per year to get lounge access for anybody other than yourself. Not a Priority Pass fan but at times it comes in handy, it will be interesting to see how the SXM lounge handles access. My guess would be only for those that pay.

Paying attention, managing and being loyal to your airline and hotel programs is something I highly suggest even for the occasional travelers. The points add up and if you gain status levels the benefits are excellent. Lots of benefits with the cards and memberships that people overlook and don't take advantage of.

I prefer the Isle seat