While this a little off topic since I started traveling for work 15yrs ago here are some the benefits I have learned about flying business class on foreign flights to Europe and Asia. AA has 2 types of lounges Admiral club which the CC is the only way to have access or by buying a daily pass this lounge is for domestic USA travel. The perks are free house alcohol and beer soda coffee etc. The have some selection of food and snacks all included and of course wifi once again Business class does not get you in AC in USA only CC. If you fly business class out of the US to Europe Asia South America etc. you can use the top AA lounge which is called the Flagship lounge unfortunately the Caribbean does not count. The Flagship lounge has serve yourself top shelve acholic beverages and much better selection of food actually nice dinners. The Flagships are only at Major hubs Dallas Chicago Miami JFK. Charlotte does not have one frown . Once you get your destination if there is not an American lounge you have access to partners lounge all of these top tier lounges have showers that are very nice so after flying 15 hrs to Hong Kong I can take a shower change clothes and get refreshed and have a nice drink and something to eat so if you have 4 hour layover like I usually do it makes it very nice to relax. Now here is something I learned last year about London Heathrow my wife and I were doing a cruise out of Dover and I had a Hotel in Town for a few days before cruise. We landed at 9am and cleared customs with bags by 10am and check in was at 4pm. Well LHR has a arrivals lounge once you clear customs so we went to it and took a shower and relaxed until 230pm (closes at 3pm) then had driver take us to Hotel. So while Business Class in expensive just make sure you are aware of all the extra things that go with it. Some of the really nice airlines even provide more perks but I am only up on what American offers. Anyway just what I have learned