dolfer 17
Member Spotlight
megamania
megamania
Harriston
Today's Birthdays
ACTON, kygirl, makeshiftwings
Who's Online Now
37 members (mark37, Kennys, Coconut Joe, anniefromks, GaryB, road3682, RatmansWife, nevar37, CaroleS, RickG, ChiTownHarry, louismcc, timnboston, GeorgeC1, sugarae, SoakInSaltwater, xrayman67, SXMBND, marybeth, Kmon, pandpfromcanada, eightzerobits, Kimmers53, SURICK, RichiT, 12 invisible), 934 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#325536 4 hours ago
GaKaye Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
One thing I learned yesterday, thanks to a fellow traveler, is that there is helpful information available about the form, although it's sort of disguised. The site mentions FAQs "below", and scrolling down doesn't show them. However, there's a link to sxmvacations.com, that does provide assistance and further information about the requirements.

Hope this helps.

SXM Sponsors
Traveler
Traveler
Hello Ms Kaye, it is actually vacationstmaarten.com and the full link to take you directly to the faq's is below.

SXM - Digital ED Faq's - link

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁
Traveler
Traveler
Also, the online form works fine. If anyone is having problems than it is most likely unfamiliarity with the form or user error. If people reach out here or to other sources than they should be able to easily complete their registration.

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁
GaKaye Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Thanks for that correction!

Yes, the form does work fine; it's just a little confusing in some spots. I found it interesting that my city (although it's just a very small town in the middle of nowhere, NC) wasn't listed, and that there wasn't an option to add it. There are options to add other things. I'll check it again before we depart, because I'm guessing they'll be updating the form as time passes.

E
Traveler
Online Content
Traveler
E
Whatever source of information they're using for city/town is definitely flawed. Looking at what they have for Rhode Island there are definitely municipalities missing, but then there are also entries that aren't cities, towns, or counties. For example, "Newport East" is an area inside the Town of Middletown. Similarly Narragansett Pier is an unincorporated village in the Town of Narragansett. Neither have their own zip code or anything. Meanwhile the town of Glocester (home to 10k people) is entirely missing from the list.

Traveler
Traveler
Yes, seems like they should have the ability to manually add a town.

Carol Hill
M
Traveler
Traveler
M
Can you get away with putting the nearest main city. Like in my case Detroit?

Link Copied to Clipboard