Hi all, just returned from Grand Cayman(w/the wyndycyndy clan), and had a great trip. The weather was a '10' everyday[Linked Image]. 7MB was the best beach I have ever been to, not overly crowded, beautiful water, little current. The Westin was over-all pretty good except wouldn't recommend a first floor room. Our room (actually the whole hall), smelled musty-catty and they blamed it on a recent water main break, after a few days, with my husband getting bronchitis,(possibly from over-exposure to mold), we moved to a great 2nd floor room with a great view, and quieter as it was on the opposite side of the hotel from the pool. The highlight of my trip was riding @ Pampered Ponies in west bay. For trail horses they were very responsive and cantering(slow gallop)on the beach and through the surf was awesome, something I have always wanted to do.[Linked Image]. Other things I recommend include a banana boat tube ride, $15 for about 15 minutes via Redsail sports @ a few of the larger hotels. The Turtle farm was neat if you like turtles, you can hold them and get great pictures. A short ride[Linked Image]to stingray city is a must! It is a beautiful sandbar and swimming, or wading, with the stingrays is neat, though I spent most of my time hanging on to the anchor line, a little skiddish[Linked Image]. I also recommend the Ristorante Papagallo in West Bay, absolutely beautiful atmosphere and good food. We really enjoyed our trip. The only real downside to the Island is the cost$$ with our US dollar only worth 80 cents, so it is like getting a tax on every purchase, though one of our bus drivers thought our dollar will be par soon because of so many complaints. Luckily for us my husbands company paid for much of the trip, phew! Would probably go back someday, especially if our dollar becomes equal. Happy trails all.....