This was our 4th stay at Club O and 5th trip to SXM. Each one keeps getting better than the previous. Probably one of the best times of the 2 weeks was at 4:59 on the Friday before we left - the anticipation was exhilarating[Linked Image].<br><br>FLIGHTS:<br>Rather boring and uneventful (just the way we like it[Linked Image]) compared to what others have had to endure. Our Royal Airlines flight left Toronto at 6:30 am and arrived at SXM at 10:45 am. We were met by Fidelie of Conquest, and were delivered to Suite 14 at Club O in time for lunch at Papagayo. Our return flight on April 14 left about 10 minutes late and arrived at YYZ some 4 hours later. Can't complain[Linked Image]<br><br>PEOPLE:<br>Met up with friends from previous trips Howdy & JoAnn, Skip & Lori (along with teenagers Randall and Megan), Ralph & Kim, Danny & Sue, Kurt & Mollie, Al & Barbara, and Bruce & Annie. Met some new friends Cathy & Steve, Jeff & Sandy, Mike & Brenda, Don & Linda, Jay & Laura, Wally & Lotmar, Edda & Larry, Wendell (at Pedros!), and of course, Eric & Carol. Met some others whose faces I can see, but whose names escape me. It was so nice to see our "old" friends once again, but it was equally nice to meet our "new" friends. It was good to finally be able to put faces to names, and in some cases, real names to TTOL names.<br><br>ACTIVITIES:<br>The TTOL get-together at Papagayos was a super event. Got to put names and faces together. The group picture taking session near the bandstand got the adrenaline flowing for Jeannette when she tried to use a short pareo to do double duty [Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>The highlight of the trip had to be the 12 meter yatch race to benefit the SXM Zoo. Thanks to Mike and Jeff for arranging this wonderful event [Linked Image]. I was a bit apprehensive about sailing (being essentially a non-swimmer), but came away with my dignity and my life intact [Linked Image]. Jeannette will remember the race for the bruises she received when she fell on the boat, as well as for the drinks at SSBB. We were thrilled to meet Barbara; a nicer lady you could not hope to meet. For us, the icing on the cake was seeing our picture on the front page of the SXM Herald.<br><br>The Thursday before we left, we went to the zoo, and were given a personalized tour by Nick, the new curator of the zoo. We thoroughly enjoyed the visit, the highlight of which just has to be when a very large and colourful parrot(?) decided to fly over and perch on Jeannette's cap, and proceeded to peck away at her head [Linked Image]. Not funny, she said.<br><br>THINGS I / WE ENJOYED::<br>Playing tennis with Bruce, Rene, Carol and Edda.<br>Morning nude walks (and jogs) to Blue Bay and back.<br>Dinner at Piccolos (curried chicken was excellent)<br>Stuffed Christofines at BooBooJam (superb)<br>Dancing with my honey at Papagayos on dance nights.<br>Walking on the beach WITH NO CLOTHES ON [Linked Image]<br>The list goes on ...<br><br>Till next time ...<br><br>Kevin<br> [Linked Image] <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 4/18/01 01:50 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Kevin