Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
Bea
Who's Online Now
34 registered members (bailau, davidandsusannj, Don_and_Linda, Kegoangoango, SeeDiver, WWII, alecu7, warren460, Todd, ColoBoater, jaxon60, BillB42, cbf, fabila, jagmansr, JeanneB, xrayman67, jazzgal, IWIWSE, pony600, Zanshin, jrw, lcote, SXMbeacher, dolfer, 9 invisible), 568 guests, and 118 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
30 minutes ago
Plane departing in 30min. Checkin lineup was almost one hour. Lots of dogs in the airport. Mostly rescue dogs from sxm and Antigua
Talk to you later, and thank you again.
51 3,228 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Hi

I use skyscanner and google flights. Kayak doesn't show all airlines.

Note: I'm not sure if you're canadian, but the airlines started increasing upgrade category $. It was ~$100 to upgrade to refundable seat + seat selection + checked suitcase (ie econo flex)... it now varies per destination and can be closer to $143 -$237!!! (or other hard math marketing $, ie non rounded #). There are still options for the $120ish upgrade if you look.

Also WJ will soon be reinventing their loyalty program.

Safe travels.
3 162 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago

Yes, that's why we chose it. I checked with the host prior to booking to make sure it was private enough for au naturale use.
7 806 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
We are getting ready to book our November flight and would really like to fly into Beef Island. We usually each take a checked luggage and our backpacks so,,,,,, is the luggage actually getting on the plane still a concern?
18 747 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
3 hours ago
Couples San Souci in Jamaica
7 417 Read More
British Virgin Islands
3 hours ago
They are lovely and very fun people! If however you want to be able to see the beach and or enjoy a quiet night on your boat it can be best to avoid their favorite places. Photo’s give a hint why. If on the other hand you want to party till dawn they will welcome you with open arms!
2 211 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
Something to pack for your travels just in case https://jasemedical.com/
24 1,684 Read More
General Caribbean
5 hours ago
Link

Honestly, I don't understand how this happens, for the FIFTH time this year. This story has been in news so many times so far this year and yet it keeps happening. People are so lax with their ammunition, that they just put it wherever and don't keep track of it? And despite the news stories, they don't doublecheck their bags?
0 32 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
I had never seen the islands so clearly, as this past April.
I couldn't capture a picture.
I never knew how big they were. The clearest day after 2 weeks of clouds, and dust!
11 1,170 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
OK, this one isn't about the original topic anymore, so will close it here.
28 1,795 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by FLJim
Flash of Beauty is horrible. Never enough patrons for a good party. No loud music to dance to. The food is cooked to order, so you have to wait for it. (You can order in advance for a set time, but then you have to keep track of time!). The honor system for drinks is practically an invitation to sin. The reefs at water's edge leave no room for the wading drinkers. The deep canyons have lots of large scary fish. The long walks on the beach are too lonely. I could go on...

Ok now that’s funny ! Love love your style my friend smile
14 986 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
Beautiful pictures! Just booked flights for January 2025... we're already ready!
8 679 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:13 PM
Hard rain from 4 to 5 today. Now sun is out.
7 705 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
I would estimate based on our recent charter that about 60%+ of the boats out there are transmitting an AIS signal. Still need to keep your eyes out, but it’s really becoming “easy button” sailing.
7 273 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:00 PM
Sad, but a good thing as it’s was a danger attracting danger. Hopefully the ocean/beach will reclaim that stretch. Same with the chalets. Hopefully this will lite a fire amongst those with money in the game to either rebuild or sell.
17 2,272 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
Thanks, Dave. I appreciate the directions and we probably saw Secret Seafood from our villa at Simpson Bay Resort.
15 1,206 Read More