Member Spotlight
KimberlySea
KimberlySea
Great Meadows, New Jersey
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
Irisnm26, NakedSailors, whey2thin
Who's Online Now
33 registered members (masterpiece, Jeannius, deliveryskipper, ColoBoater, taraavo, Ragtime, Kathleen, davidandsusannj, NoelHall, Flotsam, sunshine44, captbob, louismcc, boucharda, Kennys, eightzerobits, Manpot, NumberCruncher, jbutah, JeanneB, ghjr, Don_and_Linda, anet_scot, tmsxmsails, 9 invisible), 784 guests, and 80 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Naturally Tasty order #320865
06/08/2024 07:10 PM
06/08/2024 07:10 PM
San Diego, CA
G
gjconsult Online content OP
Traveler
gjconsult  Online Content OP
Traveler
G
San Diego, CA
I'm following up on a location MDiver recommended for provisions. I am going to try to order some pre-made items from Naturally Tasty. I emailed and they prefer What's App communication. So, I need to get really organized before I start communicating.

Do they deliver to Nanny Cay marina? Or do we need to pick up the order?
Is there a delivery charge ?
Can they package items properly to be in freezer? Or do I need to repackage after receiving?

If anyone knows it would be helpful before I even go down this path for some items.

BVI Sponsors
Re: Naturally Tasty order [Re: gjconsult] #320884
06/09/2024 09:22 AM
06/09/2024 09:22 AM
M
MIDiver Offline
Traveler
MIDiver  Offline
Traveler
M
They will deliver to Road Town locations so I assume they will deliver to Nanny Cay as well. I would call Ayanna (she and Philip own NT and she typically answers the phone or What’s App) and ask. There is a small delivery fee - not sure what it would be to Nanny.

They are family owned and don’t have the sophisticated on line systems that Riteway and French Deli do so it is a little bit more complicated to order but at least in my opinion the are worth it. You can ask for items to be packaged so that you can freeze them. I typically do repackage a few items but have never been specific on my packaging needs (except for pizza once - they provided unbaked in my request so I could bake later and these were packaged for freezing).

Ask for a detailed quote.

May be a little more effort but we really like supporting this great family business.

BTW - we had their curried chicken thighs last trip in April and they were wonderful . (We ate our last night in their little location across from the ferry dock where they also have grab and go items)

Last edited by MIDiver; 06/09/2024 09:23 AM.