April 29-May 6 spent at this beautiful condo on Simpson Bay
Rented through Villas in Paradise, (Marilyn Pullito) The entire rental process went extremely well. Marilyn was quick to respond to emails and was so thorough in her preliminary reports that my family had few questions. She remained in contact during the rental process, emailing new pictures and providing us with restaurant suggestions, etc. The condo is within doors of Mary's Boon and The Horny Toad and is on the most beautiful beach. The airport is directly behind the condo and as others have stated, the noise level and it's disturbance will be a personal thing. There were a couple of times that the noise was loud but it didn't bother us much! This condo is extremely beautiful. It's a 3 bedroom, but we were able to rent is as a 2 bedroom. Spotlessly clean, maid service daily, pool and security all about the condo complex. We rented "Beachside Retreat" unit, ground floor,walk out the door and be on the beach. Wouldn't hesitate to rent from Marilyn again. I had seen others looking for reviews for this condo so I'll start the trip report with this review. Other family members stayed at the Pasanggrahan Guest house in Phillipsburg and loved that property as well. Will continue trip report later!