dolfer 17
Member Spotlight
CdnCouple
CdnCouple
Ontario, Canada
Today's Birthdays
Margie, philuann, Roe
Who's Online Now
38 members (Fran, IWIWSE, Latadjust, CaribbeanCanadians, SXMNAN, Bernd, cbinparadise, deliveryskipper, SXMScubaman, Brian&Andi, mark37, StMartinFan, BHK, road3682, duckfat, SURICK, Flotsam, JandIrene, Ackman, socamon, taraavo, kajunlady61, foreversxm, Tom, RickinAtlanta, DaveRustici, eightzerobits, 11 invisible), 1,057 guests, and 182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Traveler
Traveler
Its been 15 years since I last rented these units at La Terrasse. I'm sure the decor has changed but they were nicely done. In both style units the washer & dryer was in a closet, in the hallway that leads to the bedrooms. The large rooftop balconies of these units used to all have hot tubs. In the 4 bedroom, you walked in the door to the large kitchen area with a large dining area. To the left was a hallway leading to the 4 bedrooms and the washer dryer. First part of hallway led to the first two bedrooms one after the other, and past those were the other 2 bedrooms, side by side and opening on to the rooftop deck. To the right of the kitchen and dining area are two living rooms with big windows facing the pool and gardens. The one living room has an entrance to the rooftop deck. The three bedroom is similar but if I remember correctly you lose the one bedroom and one living room.

Also, comments about hallways being dark is really about the hallways being on the backside of the building because all units face the water & gardens with their balconies. Hallways were never an issue for us.

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁

[Linked Image]
SXM Sponsors
C
CaroleS Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Thank you bdeeley! I really appreciate the information! smile Great to hear the hallways aren't "dark" and "dingy". Makes sense to have them on the backside of the building so the units will face the water!

Traveler
Traveler
Three bedroom description and pictures from their website.

THREE-BEDROOM PENTHOUSE
Sleeps 8 adults
Size 4493 ft²
Perched atop of the resort, this penthouse offers panoramic views of the Sapphire Pool, Maho Beach, and plane approaches.

Revel in this three-bedroom penthouse which has all the modern comforts of home. Whether you are traveling with friends or family there is plenty of room for the ultimate vacation experience.

A spacious master bedroom features a king size bed, an outdoor hot tub and sundeck lounge; two guest bedrooms, one with king size bed and the second with two queen size beds.

Two living rooms include a sleeper sofa. A powder room and 3.5 bathrooms are also on offer as well as a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and TVs in each bedroom and living room.

Attached Images
la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-terrasse-2-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-living-room-4-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-living-room-3-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-living-room-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-view-2-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-kitchen-3-2.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-dining-2.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-kitchen-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-terrasse-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-view-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-bedroom-2-1.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-guest-bedroom.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-guest-room.jpg la-terrasse-3br-penthouse-bathroom-2-1.jpg

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁

[Linked Image]
C
CaroleS Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Thanks so much for sending the pictures! These look awesome! smile

Traveler
Traveler
Carole--He said the pictures were off the website? You didn't look there? I have to say, the pictures do look wonderful! Regardless, especially since you are contemplating two different units, it couldn't hurt to contact that person at LT that others mentioned here to get a description and/or pictures of each unit. They may be different from each other, as Dr Phil said some units there are individually owned? From personal experience, the penthouse units at Royal Palm are individually owned and they are very different from each other. You might ask about the hot tub(s), to make sure they are there, and operational.

Carol Hill
C
CaroleS Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Hey Carol. Yes, I saw these pictures on the website. I was hoping maybe someone had taken pictures of their stay there. Like you said, the units vary in decor. I plan to contact Nina to discuss several things. Thanks again for everyone's input!

Last edited by CaroleS; 08/15/2024 04:18 PM. Reason: spelling
Traveler
Traveler
OK, best wishes!

Carol Hill
S
Traveler
Traveler
S
CaroleS, me and my wife stayed in this very unit this past July. I understand all the positive reviews, but however our stay was dramatically different from the responses that you have received. It was our first time staying there, and yes we did meet Nina. If you want to send us a PM and discuss it, we would be glad to give you our most recent experience of this property in that very room.

C
CaroleS Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Good morning! Thank you for responding. I sent you a PM.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard