dolfer 17
Member Spotlight
Zanshin
Zanshin
St. Lucia
Today's Birthdays
Margie, philuann, Roe
Who's Online Now
40 members (taraavo, maineskier69, jbutah, bkigar, Leagle49, GeorgeC1, CaroleS, xrayman67, Jerry_R, toast, geomo, JeanneB, Kennys, lcote, davidandsusannj, PattyM, Zanshin, ndfaninnc, NumberCruncher, cooch366, bbeach, steve74, Uksimonusa, Sea_Skyman, BillDauterive, eightzerobits, sprockyrocky, SXMBND, SteveH, Sunnysideup, MNsnowbird, 9 invisible), 1,115 guests, and 146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#218622 02/24/2020 02:59 PM
D
DaveZ Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Has anyone heard of this company? I received a notice over the w/e from one of the charter companies, I think BVIYC. Nice website but doing 3 weeks next month and don't want chance if it just getting off the ground.

BVI Sponsors
Traveler
Traveler
I also received an email about this new company. Their prices seemed much higher on the items I checked.

Colleen

[Linked Image]

B
Traveler
Traveler
B
Dear Dave and Orange Burst thank you for your interest in our provisioning services we are 100% reliable and satisfaction guarantee we offer free delivery and our customers are always happy give us a try and you will love the experience

Last edited by BVI COMPLETE PROVISIONING; 05/28/2021 11:48 AM.
D
Traveler
Traveler
D
Originally Posted by BVI COMPLETE PROVISIONING
we are 100% reliable and satisfaction guarantee

BVI CP: 1) How long have you been doing this?
2) Where are you located?
3) Website?/ Order Form?
4) TTOL Sponsor?

Thanks

Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com

Traveler
Traveler
I've been recommending First Choice Provisioning to my clients for a good couple of years and haven't had any negative feedback, all have been happy with the services they provided. From a personal note, they went over and above to deliver a champagne gift to Virgin Gorda.

Last edited by Moglet; 05/29/2021 01:42 AM.
L
L
I am a yacht charter chef who has been based in the BVI for the past 26 years. I have used First Choice provisioning for the past 3 years , midway through a yacht charter, I always need to stock up on fresh produce, etc.... sometimes I need something extra , like edible flowers, the team at First Choice are amazing, they go above and beyond to not only source what I need, sending me photos from the store to make sure it is exactly what I want, but also arrange to meet our yacht if we are going to be somewhere around Tortola, or they can organise to send my provisions via ferry to whichever island I am at, whether it is Scrub Island or Virgin Gorda for example, Their prices are affordable and I love their can do attitude, I use to waste time and energy trying to source what I needed mid week , limited to whatever might be on the island we happened to be at. Not anymore. First Choice are First Class ************ Chef Lisa, Yacht Sail Away.

B
Traveler
Traveler
B
Good day Wes We are in business for over 4 years we have employees with over 16 years experience, located at Duff's Bottom, website www.firstchoiceprovisioning.com, we accept your order list by email firstchoiceprovisioning@gmail.com not yet a TTOL sponsor.

Thank You
Petronella

Link Copied to Clipboard