TravelTalkOnline

Another Simpson Bay Resort Question

Posted By: dress

Another Simpson Bay Resort Question - 05/18/2016 07:14 PM

We have an opportunity to use a time share at Simpson Bay Resort, unit B227-T. Do not know if building has a name. We stayed there back in Pelican days and resort needed updating then. Any comments on resort or that unit?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Another Simpson Bay Resort Question - 05/18/2016 07:55 PM

Here is a site plan for the resort. I think perhaps it's 227 B, not T. Appears to be Beaumontia Building. They are renovating the last building there now, so the building should be renovated. I have no idea on the view.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Another Simpson Bay Resort Question - 05/18/2016 11:35 PM

227B as mentioned is in the lower B building. View is limited to a wall in front of the tennis courts. Quiet location but not a superior view...
Posted By: sail2wind

Re: Another Simpson Bay Resort Question - 05/19/2016 11:34 PM

We were in the B building overlooking the pool and the lagoon, very nice. We were upstairs in a one bedroom.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Another Simpson Bay Resort Question - 05/20/2016 02:20 PM

If you were overlooking the pool AND the lagoon you were in the other "B" building (BOUGAINVILLA) . The lower B building (BEAUMONTIA) ground floor units either face the pool or the tennis courts and neither can see the lagoon. The upper units (facing west) of that (lower) B building has some decent SB views.

As mentioned the unit in question faces a wall in front of the tennis courts.
Posted By: january

Re: Another Simpson Bay Resort Question - 05/20/2016 08:49 PM

227 B is a sleep two studio located on the ground level near the tennis courts. The courts are the only view from the unit. I personally would not stay there.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline